🔥 Limited Discount
Tired of having your dog digging under the fence and jumping 6ft block walls to chase cats? Are you looking for a way that would let your dog play happily without leaving the backyard?
Our #1 recommended Wireless Dog Fence & Training Collar might be the one for you. This product allows you to have a wireless pet fence & training collar in one device. It is easy to set up, effective, and cost-friendly.
Why Do You Need This?
✅ Help dogs learn to stay within a set boundary effectively
Your dogs will adapt and learn quickly to the boundary that you have set. You could let your dog play in the backyard freely and happily.
Compare to installing a real fence which usually will cost you around $2000, this 2-in-1 Wireless Dog Fence is a very cost-friendly solution.
✅ Can be used to train up to 3 dogs simultaneously
No need to worry about having more than 1 dog. This device support connecting up to 3 dogs simultaneously. You can now easily train and control your dogs.
Do you move or travel a lot with your dogs? No worry! This device is portable, meaning you can easily take it anywhere with you and have it ready and set up everywhere.
- Adjustable collar that fits almost all sizes of dogs. The collar range can be adjusted starting from 6 to 28 inches, suitable for dogs of all sizes (between 10 to 110 pounds)
- 2.4GHz transmitter technology. Signal stability and area coverage drastically improved. Now the transmitter can be set starting from distance 30, 60, 90, 150, and up to 300 meters (1000ft) in radius. If there is a wall and buildings between the transmitter & the receiver, or any other signal interference such as cars, trucks, trees and metal things, the distance might slightly be affected. So it is best to put the unit in an open space such as your backyard. It is the furthest distance wireless dog fence on the market.
- With multi-sync, you can connect to up to 3 dogs simultaneously. Connect the receiver to a different signal channel available on the base unit to control and train your dog.
- 3 level of sensitivity so you can customize the level of correction that suits your dog best
- Rechargeable battery up to 30 days standby time
- Comes with conductive silicone to cover the impact points of the collar. Help to reduce the phase or stimulation if needed. Safer and more comfortable for dogs.
- The receiver is IP65 dust-proof and IPX7 waterproof and can be used safely in rain and wet environments
How To Use
- Plan your layout and estimate the radius distance of the transmitter to put it in the best spot
- Install the metal contact probe and the silicone cover to the receiver
- Turn on the transmitter and receiver to start pairing
- Once it is paired, go to the training mode and try all modes available to check if the receiver works properly
- To check if the shock mode works properly, use the LED tester provided in the box and put it on the metal probe. If the LED lights up, then the shock mode works properly
- Now try to test the coverage distance of the transmitter. Press the mode button to enter the fence mode
- Set a distance that you wish the transmitter to cover
- With the LED tester placed on the metal contact probe, walk away from the transmitter and see if the distance covered is what you wish for.
- When the transmitter is out of the set boundaries, the transmitter will produce 2 cycles of beep + shock correction, when the shock correction is working, the LED tester should have lighted up
- After getting to know and testing all of the features, your installation process has been completed and it’s time to put it into action
- Put it on the pet’s neck and adjust the length of the strap accordingly
– Make sure to always check and have enough battery on both transmitter and receiver before using. When the battery of the transmitter dies, the transmitter will stop transmitting a signal to the receiver. It will make the receiver start sending corrections as it is unable to receive the signal.
– Put the transmitter at least 1 meter above the ground and in an open space area where there is no barrier to transmit the signal better. Not suitable for unlevel ground or hilly yard.
– For safety, the collar should not be worn for more than 12 hours a day. Make sure to check the dog’s neck frequently and re-adjust it when needed.
– Not recommended for aggressive dogs.
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x / 2x / 3x/ Receiver
- 1x / 2x / 3x/ Adjustable TPU collar strap
- 1x Charger adapter
- 1x Test light tool
- 4x Metal contact screw with silicone covers
- 1x Charger
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Manual
1. How does it work?
Wireless Dog Fence & Training Collar system, will track the distance of your dog by sending out a repeating signal. Once that signal is too far from the Transmitter, the collar will first beep. This teaches your dog that they are going beyond the boundaries you set for them. If they keep moving past, the beeping increases until the collar give a 1.5ma shock which has been tested and proven to be safe for dogs or other pets shock. If your dog is stubborn or hard of hearing then a shock will make sure they stop running and come back to the zone.
2. Do I need to have WiFi or internet connection for this unit to work?
No, you don’t need WiFi or an internet connection. The wireless fence unit uses signal that transmitted by the transmitter to the receiver to know the distance of your dog.
3. What is the coverage of your dog fence?
Our wireless dog fence can cover up to 300 meters in radius. It can be set starting from distance 30, 60, 90, 150, and up to 300 meters. If there is a wall or building between the transmitter & the receiver, or any other signal interference, the distance might slightly be affected. It is not only the furthest distance wireless dog fence on the market, but also the only wireless dog fence with a training mode feature.
4. Will the collar fit my dog?
2 in 1 Luxipaws™ Wireless Dog Fence & Training Collar is fully adjustable. It can be adjusted starting from 6 to 8 inches, suitable for dogs of all sizes (between 10 to 110 pounds).
5. Can I adjust how strong the vibration sent to my dog?
Absolutely, the collar comes with 3 different levels of intensity so you can easily customize how strong the correction is sent to your dog. There are 3 different corrections: beep, vibration, and shock. Each of them is adjustable.
6. How often do I need to charge the device?
It depends on how frequently the unit works. For safety and better experience, we suggest charging the unit every time after use, just like charging our mobile phone every night so that it will be ready for the next playtime session. It takes 4-5 hours to charge the transmitter and 2-3 hours to charge the receivers. In standby mode, the transmitter could last up to 2 weeks and the collar could last up to 1 week.
7. Does the system work for square, rectangle, or any other type of yards?
Unfortunately, the wireless fence transmitter covers area in a circle shape. It is best to put the wireless transmitter in an open space such as your backyard to prevent any signal interference that could shorten the distance coverage.
8. Can I connect more than 1 dog?
Absolutely! The wireless fence & training collar system is able to connect up to 3 collars for 3 dogs simultaneously.
9. Will the collar keep shocking my dog if they run out of the set boundary?
When your dog runs out of the set boundary or when the collar is unable to receive a signal from the transmitter, the collar will run 2 cycles of beep-shock. After that, it will only keep producing beep sound (no shock) until your dog returns to the set boundary or until the collar is able to receive signal from the transmitter again.