KD Invisible Wireless Dog Fence System
Over 1.2 million dogs are killed on the roads each year. Prevent this bad thing from your dog and help them stay where they are supposed to, safely and happily. KD Wireless Dog Fence System does just that. It helps you to teach your dog to know their boundaries and is a much better alternative than a conventional fence.
- Wide range of area coverage. It can be used to establish a safe zone up to 500 meters in radius/78 hectares to keep pets freely contained.
- Easy setup via wireless pairing, no more digging, and burying wires.
- One button transmitting signal level adjustment from 1-100 for customizing area coverage.
- Clear digital display shows the current transmitting signal level.
- Supports controlling multiple dogs simultaneously with one transmitter.
- Suitable for all types of dogs, small-medium, and large with neck circumstance up to 28 inches.
- Each receiver comes with 2 sets of metal extension contact probes for dogs with short or long fur
- Material: ABS plastic(transmitter, receiver), TPU(strap)
- Power adapter: AC 110-240V
- Adjustable signal level: 1-100
- Remote control range: up to 500 meters in radius
- Containment coverage: up to 78 hectares
- Strap size: 28 inches, adjustable size:6-28 inches
- Water-resistance level of collar: IP67
- Receiver/Transmitter Battery: 300mAH (Lithium Ion)
1x Wireless Transmitter
1x Wireless Receiver
1x Adjustable Neck Strap
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Power Adapter
4x Metal Contact Probes
1x LED Test Light
2 x Screws
1 x User Manual
- Please read the manual carefully before use.
- The receiver operates at a voltage of 3.7V and emits static electricity, it will not harm the dog and its hair at all.
- This product can be used indoor, but we may not recommend you to do that since there are too many interference factors indoors.
- If your dog has been going back to the safety area but the beep sound still working, just increase the signal level then the beep sound will stop working.
- You should put the transmitter high enough and open enough to make sure there is no barrier between transmitter and receiver. The transmitter has no charging function and can only be connected to the power supply